An oasis away from the city.
Situated near to the Mill House and the Maison de Niziau, The Old Barn is a converted 16th century stone building, set in the same idyllic private grounds. There is easy access to the the nearby trout stream, a mill pond and large lake stocked with Carp. A rowing boat is also available. It is a peaceful haven for wildlife, which include otters, red squirrels, stoats and various uncommon species of wild birds, such as buzzard, sparrowhawk, nuthatch, and kingfishers, which makes this
the ideal setting to escape and relax.
Nestling in the in a quiet hamlet in the heart of Brittany, approximately 2 hours from the port of St. Malo. The small town of Guern is 2 kms drive, where you can find a Boulangerie and several bars. There are 2 more large lakes here and a small park with children’s play area. Pontivy is about 15 mins drive, an historic town with Chateau set on the river Blavet, and it boasts numerous good restaurants, many shops, a market day and a number of supermarkets and shopping centres.
- 1 Double Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Cooker, Hob, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer.
- Satellite TV, Video, DVD,CD
- Lake with carp, Trout Stream , Garden, BBQ, Parking, Garden Furniture, Rowing boat
- Children Welcome,
- Not Suitable For Wheelchairs.
- Please note that this property is non-smoking.
- Sorry - No Pets Allowed
- Bed linen can be hired @ €15 per person.
- Fishing rods & boat are available on request