Situated adjacent to the Mill House, Moulin de Niziau is a pretty 16th century Stone built Cottage set in 5 acres of idyllic private grounds, which has a trout stream running through it, a mill pond and large lake stocked with Carp. A rowing boat is also available. It is a peaceful haven for wildlife, which include otters, red squirrels, stoats and various uncommon species of wild birds, such as buzzard, sparrowhawk, nuthatch, and kingfishers, which makes this
the ideal setting to escape and relax.
Nestling in the in a quiet hamlet in the heart of Brittany, approximately 2 hours from the port of St. Malo. The small town of Guern is 2 kms drive, where you can find a Boulangerie and several bars. There are 2 more large lakes here and a small park with children’s play area. Pontivy is about 15 mins drive, an historic town with Chateau set on the river Blavet, and it boasts numerous good restaurants, many shops, a market day and a number of supermarkets and shopping centres.
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom and 1 W.C. on first floor, W.C. on ground floor
- Cooker, Hob, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing Machine & Iron
- Seating for 7 on comfortable sofa and chairs in the lounge, dining table seats 7
- Satellite TV, Video, DVD,CD
- Lake with carp, Trout Stream , Garden, BBQ, Parking, Garden Furniture, Rowing boat
- Children Welcome,
- Not Suitable For Wheelchairs.
- Please note that this property is non-smoking.
- Sorry - No Pets Allowed
- Bed linen can be hired @ €15 per person.
- Fishing rods & boat are available on request